Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nice to see improvements....

Having bought a Garmin 405CX at Christmas means I can use the Garmin fancy software. They allow you to select different workouts to compare.
So did just that with 2 bike workouts at "The Island" (aka Fiesta Island).
We are looking at ~1 month apart and I am happy to see the improvements.

Noted in the red arrows:

  • Overall time was longer (more important when compare to other 2 points)
  • Speed was faster by over 1 mph
  • Heart rate (and therefore calorie usage) was lower - meaning I'm being more efficient with my body



Now it's not realistic to extrapolate these 1 month improvements to what could happen in IronMan in November....but.......I can at least have my confidence improved that I'm not totally crazy and this is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment