Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Troy...How I Love and Hath Thee

Dear Troy,

I recently bought a few of your Spinerval DVDs to keep my cycling training moving forward and I wanted to share how after just 2 sessions this week I am learning to love and hate you at the same time.



Troy...How I love thee!
  • You know how to pack a lot in a short workout...busy people love you for this
  • You talk and inform me of little tid-bits of information like cadence targets, threshold targets, and more...
  • I sweat the most of any workout with you...
  • You make my heart beat faster (due to the heart rate training of course!)

Troy...How I hate thee!
  • You walk around the whole time...I want to see you on the bike sweating like the rest of us
  • You seem to wear baggy clothes and long sweat pants...show us some skin to prove you get the results from what you teach us....even a little calf will do nicely
  • Your timing is off...when you say 30 seconds...mean it! Don't add an extra 5 or 3 or even 1 second!

I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with you Troy....how I Love and Hate thee!

Yours sincerely,
An IronMan in Training


No comments:

Post a Comment