Sunday, August 28, 2011

P90X 90 Days Results are in!


Here's my "wow" moment! check out the impact of doing some exercise on a regular basis....




I took these "after" photos a few weeks ago but was unsure whether to publish them....I mean one day I'm gonna get that donut belly back....but I decided for now it's proof I've got it going on!

Quite exciting to see results...getting back onto the program of p90x and other exercise with 12 weeks to go to the big IronMan Arizona Race this year...let's see what the next 90 day photo looks like!

I did just buy another pair of jeans yesterday...another 2 sizes down. That's a total of 4 sizes in the past 4 months and 15 pounds. Crazy expensive to have to buy these jeans again...but it's an expense I don't mind making!!



1 comment:

  1. Lucy - there is a HUGE difference here. You look amazing!! Skinny! Can't wait to see you for real xxx Sallyann xxxx

    ReplyDelete