Sunday, August 21, 2011

Running is back on the agenda....


I've had 4+ months of me having an excuse to not run, but after X-Rays, MRIs, and the successful treatments of Ultrasound....I had no more excuses.

FYI the treatments using ultrasound, chiropractic care, and standard physical strength training were awesome and a great all round treatment system...

So I found an orienteering race in a local hood of Foster City that looked interesting. There was a 5k, 10k, and 25k version. I thought "go big or go home" and signed up for the 25k version.



 I had planned to walk it and use my great navigation skills to get the Bangers & Mash team to the end. But as soon as the horn went off...we were running! Oh man...25km of running?



Nah, didn't run it all...more like a run walk but still....going from no running to this was shock to the system!
We ended up winning our group, so that was a nice surprise!






No comments:

Post a Comment